Mr Paul Schmidt
Mr. Schmidt has been handling cases in front of the Virginia Worker’s Compensation Commission since he graduated from William & Mary Law School in 2000.
Mr. Schmidt has been handling cases in front of the Virginia Worker’s Compensation Commission since he graduated from William & Mary Law School in 2000. He has tried cases before the local Deputy Commissioners [including as far West as Farmville, and up to Northern Virginia] as well as to the Full Commission in Richmond, and handled appeals to the Virginia Court of Appeals. During this time he has represented every type of client, employers, “statutory” employers, insurance carriers, the Uninsured Employer’s Fund, medical providers, as well as Claimants. It is this broad scope of experience that gives him unique insight into the system, and informs him of how to best represent a client and what strategies might work best in a given case. You can be sure Mr. Schmidt will aggressively pursue all benefits available under the law for his clients and that he takes pride in the quality of his work. Call the Jeff Brooke Team today to put him to work on your case!
Elected by his peers to be included in Virginia Business magazine’s Legal Elite in the category of Legislative/Environmental/Administrative Law, and holds a AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Virginia State Bar
- Member of the Environmental Law Section of the Virginia State Bar
- Member of the Administrative Law Section of the Virginia State Bar
- Member, Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Member, Environmental Law Institute
- Past Chairman, Chesapeake Bay Preservation Area Board for the City of Virginia Beach.
- Virginia Beach Visions
- Tidewater Builders Association
- Member, Virginia Waste Management Board
- Chairman of the Virginia Beach City Chesapeake Bay Board
- Vice-Chair of Virginia’s Solid Waste Management Board